Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring

Fantastic work Lindsay, as per usual.

Solstice Day Gifts (an Emperor's Edge short story) (The Emperor's Edge) - Lindsay Buroker

Solstice Day Gifts is a short story based in Lindsay's Emperor's Edge world. It follows our two lovable protagonists, Amaranthe and Sicarius on a trip via submarine to a tourist outpost island. This is book 7.5 of the series, and gives the reader plenty of humour and delight.

It has been a while since I've read in the EE world, and oh how I missed it. The witty banter, Amaranthe's mischievous plots and Sicarius... I have missed my favourite assassin!

One to make the reader chuckle at their antics, it was lovely to experience things from Sicarius' perspective. He's more emotive than I thought, but highly schooled in keeping it internal.

A brilliant little tale to tide readers over between novels 7 and 8. Fantastic work Lindsay, as per usual.