Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
Breaking Free - Cherise Sinclair I think Cherise is back on her game with this one, what was missing from book #2 ([b:Dark Citadel|6430999|Dark Citadel (Masters of the Shadowlands, #2)|Cherise Sinclair|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1240856088s/6430999.jpg|6620463]), has been found and placed into this book.

I have to admit I didn't much like Nolan in book #2, he seemed cranky and hard and a bit broken. I am happy to report, that he is really none of those things, just merely a bit battered and bruised.

I felt we got more 'brain time' in this book, which meant - among other things - that we could understand more of why the characters behaved the way they did. It worked extremely well for me, I came to feel strongly for both Nolan and Beth. This was by far the best book in the series. It isn't the best book because the sexy stuff is hot, (it is, but I still preferred book #1 for the most part), it is because of the background and side story that it worked.

The one exception to the I preferred book 1 statement above, would have to be the party, I enjoyed that.

To gain the coveted 5 star rating from me, Cherise will need to incorporate the depth of the characters and background/side story with the sexiness from book #1. I long to read that book!