Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
Net Switch - Denise Baer Net Switch is a psychological thriller and a survival story, it mixes a bit of drama with the mundane, a bit of mystery with crime and manages to do it in a way that had me believing I knew what was coming (occasionally I did), but most of the time being knocked for six by something completely unexpected.

The unexpected twists in this story all made complete sense once explained, they were complex and well thought out and sometimes so completely gut-wrenching I was staring wide-eyed at my kindle. The deceptively simple ways Denise twisted things was truly brilliant.

Denise Baer has unleashed a truly scary book here, yet you'll find no ghosts or goblins.

Taking the format of journal entries, this book may not be everyone's cup of tea, but give it a try if you would like a true mind-bender. Explore the inner mental processes of Sydney and experience the story as she sees it.

I doubt you will be disappointed.

*Note:I was provided an electronic version of this book in return for an honest review*