Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
Dark Citadel - Cherise Sinclair Right, well... This book was a bit of a let down. After the hotness and realness that was [b:Club Shadowlands|6357022|Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1)|Cherise Sinclair|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1328014540s/6357022.jpg|6543745], I wanted more. I did not get it.

Kari and Dan were great characters, they had personality, they had flaws and they were anything but perfect, this was good. What was bad, well, I didn't like all the emotional baggage that they had, sure some of it was good, realistic, believable, but all of it... Um... No.

The play, well this seemed a little flat, flaccid, and less interesting than book #1, this is not so say it's bad, on the contrary, it was actually quite good, just not as good as the first. On that note, I think there were certain scenes that worked better than others. Ones that come to mind: the bar and the garden were good D/s type scenes and that shower scene... Um wow! I think I needed a cold shower.

I liked bringing in Master Z and Jessica from book #1, I liked the 'training' this intrigued me, I wanted to know more.

I did get a little over the clueless sub routine, the constantly questioning the Dom routine and the "oh my, I'm in public" routine. I may be being a bit pickier this round, but it still kept me reading, it still got the blood pumping, the heart racing and the flushed cheeks happening. I will be reading book #3!