Lynxie

Coffee2words

Hotblood - Juliann Whicker After some initial confusion with getting all the houses and breeds of people right (hotbloods, cools, wilds and hollows), I found the book got right down to the story and sucked me in. I found I would pick it up and before I knew it, several hours had past and I didn't even realise as I was lost in the world Juliann created.

It took me a while to finish this one (well longer than a normal book of this length) and I think that was because I didn't want to miss any of it. The main characters, Dari and Lewis were brilliantly brought to life by Juliann, and really made me feel like I was there with them, experiencing everything they had to experience.

Juliann has captured another fan, and I long for the release of book #2 to continue on the rollercoaster ride that surrounds Dariana and her family.

Thanks so much Juliann for an enjoyable read!