Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
Twin-Bred (Twin-Bred #1) - Karen A. Wyle Twin-bred certainly wins points for complexity and intricate plot development. It wasn't the easiest book to read and Karen recognizes that as she has included a handy appendix at the back of the book outlining the list if characters and puts them in groupings that make sense.

I am not a twin, but there are twins in my family and I found the description of the bond between twins (even cross-species) to be both fiercely strong and delicate at the same time. It was truly a beautiful read.

I would class this book as a good one for teens to read, it could be used to show them some aspects of conflict resolution, and dealing with being different. The Twin-bred were exceptional children/young adults. Both highly educated and also with mature-beyond-their-years heads on their shoulders.

Well worth reading! Thanks Karen!

One thing I noticed:

46% - 'H (He) announced his identity, as Henry had asked the Tofa students to do.'

NOTE: I receieved a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review