Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
A Hemorrhaging of Souls - Nicola Furlong, Paul Richer, Lydia Willis, Jane Bishop This book is shrouded in a deep, darkness that took a little while to pierce. I found it made me think about the psychology behind suicide, depression and how our own actions can have drastic effects on others around us.

Tempest and Patrick seemed very real to me. They weren't Hollywood-ised, Tempest was a big girl, insecure, yet strangely confident. Patrick had a serious problem with the relationship with his father. They were portrayed with their warts and all.

None of what occurred in this book was all smiles and sunshine, but I got a feeling of hope from the ending. I would not recommend this for teens, 16yrs and above only.

NOTE: I receieved a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review