Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, #1) - Nicole  Williams The copious amounts of reviews that state that this book is a copy of Twilight are 100% correct. Get away! Get away quickly!

description

In some respects it is better (no Bella), and others it is worse. The rubbish that spewed forth out of William's mouth had me vomiting a little in my mouth. The similar, yet slightly more idiotic drivel that came out of Bryn's mouth had me rolling my eyes so much at her idiocy I swear the people around me as I was reading thought I was going to have an epileptic fit.

The insanely short time (a couple of days) that passed between meeting and professing undying and eternal love was whirlwind, full of annoying fights, unrealistic reactions and surprise, surprise everyone fawning over our damsel in distress.

Now, there were actually some interesting differences between Eternal Eden and Twilight. I actually quite liked the potential intricacies of the opposing clans/committees/governments. The potential to delve in there and actually give this story a backbone however, was sadly missed.

description

The writing was juvenile at best and the manuscript was rife with typos, grammatical and spelling errors. This is book 1 of a trilogy that I will not be continuing with.