Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs It seems to me, that this book divides readers quite extremely. There are avast number of people who rate this as a 1 or 2 star book, while many others rate it a 5. I think it depends what you go into this expecting.

I didn't have any concept for what type if book this was. I had heard it was a YA, mysterious and slightly creepy read, yet I found it to be anything but creepy.

People have likened this book to x-men. I can see some similarities, sure. But are there any truly original books these days?

The characters were likable, I felt like you slowly got to know them more throughout the story, much like building friendships in real life. The children's peculiarities were different and mostly well explained and explored.

I like where the book left off.

The photos at times added to the story and at others, just seemed placed there for convenience. They weren't really needed.

Despite that, I did enjoy Miss Peregrine's! If you feel like delving into the Welsh countryside on a little backwards island, experiencing the lives if some peculiar children, give this book a go. You may be surprised at how much you enjoy it.