Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
Divergent (Divergent #1) - Veronica Roth There are already a large number of reviews that cover the plot, the writing style, the characters and all the other parts if Divergent. I am glad that they are there, but I don't feel like saying something that has already been said.

If you read reviews before picking a book, read the 5 star reviews, because they will highlight the brilliance that is Divergent. Check out the 1 or 2 star reviews (if there are any!!) they may highlight things that I didn't see or feel, but know that I will recommend this book to everyone who wants an exciting, thrilling, action-packed and riveting read from the YA/dystopian genres.

If you pick your books based on popularity, you have probably heard of Divergent already. If you haven't read it, read it quickly!

If you pick your books after someone you know recommends it:
Hi!
Now you know me, I recommend this book! Please go and read it.

So, no, I didn't tell you about the plot, read the book description or any if the other reviews. I will tell you, I plan to read book #2 in the very near future and really look forward to it! I didn't tell you about the characters, but I loved them all and I think you will too. I didn't discuss the writing style, but I couldn't put the book down.

Lastly, I haven't rushed into book #2 yet, because some books are meant to be savored, they need to be absorbed and digested slowly like a great cup of coffee.

Sit down, pick up this book and be taken on an incredible ride. You won't regret it.