Lynxie

Coffee2words

Osric's Wand: The Wand-Maker's Debate - Jack D. Albrecht Jr.,  Ashley Delay **I received a copy of this book from the author in return for a review.**

I enjoyed Osric's Wand. It was a light-hearted romp through a very magic infused world. All the big mythical creatures came out to play (unicorns and dragons etc).

I got a little lost with all the terms/names that were introduced at the beginning with only a little explanation... this could be a little clearer.

I felt that it was written for a little younger audience than I am, but I still enjoyed it. My favourite character was Pebbles. He added a really sweet and innocent feel to the story, even though the way he talks got on my nerves a bit.

This would definitely be suitable for early teen children, possibly even younger, but could still be enjoyed by an adult.

Thanks for the opportunity to read your book Jack.

A few things I noticed:

90% - 'You must channel your desire to help him, and you (should this be your?) will,'

91% - 'I don 't (should be don't) think it would be wise to inform...'

95% - "I wanted ('to' is missing) see you off, my friend,"