Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
The Emperor's Edge (The Emperor's Edge #1) - Lindsay Buroker Well Lindsay you have done it again!!

Emperor's Edge was a brilliantly written, fast-paced, action-packed tale that showcased some of my favourite characters, to date! I think I am slightly in love with Sicarius, despite his lack of emotion. Amaranthe was one of the best lead characters I have ever encountered, she was smart, realistic and totally believable!

The supporting characters were well developed, each with their own personalities, so it was really like reading about some old friends, not a group of characters in a novel.

There was only one bad thing about this story Lindsay; that it had to end at all!

I am so in love with this book, and so geared up to read more, that I immediately logged onto Amazon and checked if there was another in this series... And to my immense excitement there is not only book 2, but book 3 already out!!! Yay! Book 2 is already on my kindle, and loading up as I type this review out!

Keep up the brilliant work Lindsay!!!!