Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
Gifts of the Blood - Vicki Keire I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this book. I wasn't too sure how I would like a book on Angel's and Nephilim... thanks for the warm welcome into their world Vicki!!

I found myself trudging along with Ethan, Caspia and Logan through the story, laughing when they laughed, crying when they cried and getting excited when they did. I felt that Vicki really brought the reader into the story, with strong, believable and emotional characters that the reader can really relate to. They didn't get over the top with emotion, but had just enough to come alive.

Her powerful descriptions of the surrounds really added to the whole experience. I found myself imagining the rooms of Asheroth's compound or the town centre of Whitfield with all it's sparkling personality and charm.

Thanks Vicki for a great read! Now on to book 2!