Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
Flux - Kim Fielding Flux delved further into the twisted world that Ennek and Miner live and love in. With even more magic and mystery than Stasis, Flux certainly caters for those who enjoy a tantalising amount of action, but ties it down with a good amount of inner reflection of the characters and a hefty dash of emotional sweetener. I felt this part of Ennek's and Miner's tale was sadder and deeper than in Stasis, but every bit as enjoyable.

I did notice a few minor editing issues on the kindle version of this story (an annoying one was a H under every new chapter title! Strange!). It didn't detract from the story being told, but they were noticeable.

This part of Ennek's development was somewhat more troubling and darker than in Stasis, but I felt that Miner's counterbalance was a welcome addition to the story and it helped to make them both more real to me.

I am looking forward to the third installment, as mentioned in the author's notes at the end of the book.

Thank you for another beautifully constructed and emotional roller coaster ride with Ennek and Miner, Kim!