Lynxie

Coffee2words

What Tomorrow May Bring
Embraced (The Conditioned #2) - Rebecca Royce Well, what can I say?! Rebecca has done it again. Embraced is a completely new story about an adorable family (Ben, Ella and Daphne) who get mixed up in the whirlwind life of Seven, a conditioned woman who hunts down ghosts for those who can afford to pay the Institute for her services.

I got caught up in the emotional turmoil that Seven went through, as well as soaring with her on the emotional highs. Ben was THE perfect male lead for this story, soft and gentle, but also a bit ballsey too.

I hope there will be another conditioned book coming out soon Rebecca, it was nice to be able to catch up with all my old favourites as well as getting to know the new characters. I am dying to know what happens next!!

Thanks so much for another great read!